Best Coffee Grinders On The Market
For coffee drinkers, there is nothing quite like that aroma in the morning of freshly grounded coffee. Sure, you can get the instant freeze dried coffee which you add to water, but where’s the fun in that?
The instant coffee will never give you that satisfaction that a cup of freshly ground coffee bean provides.
While you can most blenders to grind coffee, it will never be quite the same. Especially the level of detail you are able to go into with burr grinders.
Pre-ground coffee can became stale remarkably quickly and any coffee lover will know that ready-ground coffee often lacks the quality taste which you’ll get from freshly ground coffee beans. If you want to make delicious, freshly ground coffee on a regular basis then it’s an idea to invest in a coffee grinder. There are loads of different coffee grinders on the market which range from around £20 to well over £200 but what they all have in common is that they let you grind your coffee beans as and when you need them so you can stop your beans losing their freshness prematurely.
There are a lot of different coffee grinders on the market and you may be unsure where to start. Luckily we are here to help with out guide to the top 3 coffee grinders!
De’Longhi KG79 – Our Number 1
This professional quality burr grinder (VIEW PRICE HERE!) will give you tasty and freshly ground coffee every day.
- The De’Longhi is a burr grinder. Burr grinders are popular because they offer more consistent results which ensures you don’t end up with bitter and/or uneven grind.
- This coffee grinder has a generous capacity of 120g which can help you make up to 12 cups of coffee with one grind!
- This coffee grinder has a cup selector which you can set for 2-12 cups depending on how much coffee you want to make at once.
- The De’Longhi grinder is very safe and easy to use. It comes with a transparent bean container and powder container so you can check on the consistency of your beans at any time and it has an automatic safety shut off function to protect against damages
- This grinder has a built in cord which helps you store it away more easily after use.
- The DeLonghi lets you choose the fineness of your grind with a fine option, a medium option and a coarse option so you end up with exactly what you want.
Features: Burr Grinder – 120G Capacity – Cup Selection – Easy to Use – Includes Safety Measures – Easy to Store – Fineness Controls.
VonShef Premium Review – Number 2
- The VonShef burr coffee grinder includes a 150W motor to get the most flavour out of your coffee.
- This grinder has 18 settings to help you achieve the perfect consistency. The 1st setting will give you the thinnest grind and you can gradually increase the consistency until you get to the coarsest option on the 18th
- The VonShef gives you the option to grind enough coffee for 4-16 cups.
- This VonShef coffee grinder has a detachable container which is transparent so you can keep an eye on the consistency of your beans. It has a capacity of 250g which is enough to keep large as well as small groups of people satisfied.
- This grinder has an attractive and shiny stainless steel body which will compliment any modern kitchen.
- This VonShef model is very easy to clean and comes with a free cleaning brush to speed up the process.
- This grinder comes with a totally free two year warranty so you don’t have to worry about it breaking on you in a few months time.
Features: 150W Motor – 18 Consistency Settings – 4-16 Cups Per Grind – Transparent Detachable Container – 250G Capacity – Stainless Steel – Easy to Clean – Two Year Warranty.
Bodum Bistro Review – Number 3
- The Bodum Bistro has a 60g capacity which should be enough for small to medium groups.
- This grinder is made out of a plastic body complete with a strong and long lasting stainless steel blade. This blade will ensure that your beans are ground precisely and quickly.
- The Bodum Bistro has a transparent lid which helps you keep an eye on the consistency of your grind without having to open up the device.
- It is very easy to use the Bodum Bistro. All you have to do is use the simple push-button control and let the grinder do all the work for you.
Features: 60G Capacity – Stainless Steel Blade – Transparent id – Easy to Use.
These are all great coffee grinders which will help you make café quality coffee from the comfort of your own home and save money in the process. One of these grinders does stand out however so we are awarding the title of ‘Top Coffee Grinder’ to the De’Longhi KG79. This is a burr grinder which offers professional consistency, loads of different grinding options which lets you take full control over the consistency of your beans, extra safety measures and between 2-12 coffee cups per grind!