Top 3 Telescopic Ladders
Telescopic ladders are really handy products for those that require a ladder to go about their day to day workload. They ultimately offer a much more lightweight experience but also provide the same robustness a traditional ladder provides. These products are especially great for those that have smaller vehicles because they can be retracted to a much smaller size and put in the back of a small car, making them very convenient for a host of reasons.
Depending on your requirements for a ladder will depend on what one you purchase, but choosing a telescopic ladder over a traditional one may suit your needs better. Obviously traditional ladders are still great for those that need to reach higher areas, as they are built for that sole purpose but sometimes, the best option is to go with a telescopic ladder.
If you are currently on the lookout for a new telescopic ladder but you are unsure of which one to purchase, have a look at the following three and all of their unique features to help you in your search. These three telescopic ladders below are currently three of the most popular on the market so you can be sure at least one of them will meet your specific requirements.
Charles Bentley Review – Our Number 1
The Charles Bentley Telescopic Extendable Ladder (lowest price here!) is a good place to start when searching for a new telescopic ladder. This product offers a range of simple features that will make climbing ladders not only easy, but as safe as using a traditional ladder. This product is very robust and can cater for heavy loads of up to 150kg, so you know you and your tools will be well held no matter what work you are trying to undertake at height. Even for a product that weighs just 10kg, it still has a very robust structure and plenty of features that will make working at height easy. Have a look at some of the features this Charles Bentley Telescopic Extendable Ladder provides:
- Fully assembled – This telescopic ladder comes fully assembled so you’ll not have to worry about anything other than extending it and retracting it to your chosen height.
- Robust design – This product is built from some of the toughest aluminium materials so whilst it is still lightweight, it still offers a robust experience.
- Lightweight – The product itself is very lightweight and only weights 9kg so you can be sure it is easy to transport from one area to the next.
- Rung by rung extension – This product can extend to each rung so you can be sure you are always going to be able to extend to a height that is comfortable to work from.
- Safety locking mechanism – The safety locking mechanism plays an important role in keeping the ladder extended to the rung chosen, so you’ll never retract unless you want to.
This Charles Bentley offers everything you need to have a good telescopic ladder experience and whilst this product is a little more expensive than some of the other products in its range, it’s certainly one that is worth the money because of the robust structure it’s built upon. All in all, if you are looking for a good quality telescopic extendable ladder that is going to last, then you aren’t going to do much better than this Charles Bentley product.
Features: Rung by rung extendable – Safety locking mechanism – Lightweight – Robust design – Fully assembled
SOTECH 3.8m Review – Number 2
Another telescopic ladder to consider that is much like the Charles Bentley Extendable Telescopic Ladder is the SOTECH 3.8m Telescopic Ladder. This product is a little different in the sense it can extend a little higher than its competitor, and it offers a few other features that makes it a sure winner in the telescopic ladder market. Have a look at some of the features this product provides its consumers:
- 8m extension – You will be able to extend this telescopic ladder up to 3.8 metres which makes it one of the most capable ladders of working at higher areas.
- Carry bag – This product is already very easy to transport thanks to the fact it only weighs 11kg but it also comes fully equipped with its own carry bag which makes transportation even easier.
- Compact design – When retracted, this product doesn’t take up any more than 80cm of space in length, so fitting this in a small van or boot of a car can be done with ease.
- Rung by rung extendable – This product is designed on a unique ball rolling bearing system that will ensure it locks into place at every extended rung. This is perfect for those workers looking for a specific working at height experience that is going to be the right height for every job you do.
The SOTECH brand isn’t a popular brand when compared with Charles Bentley but with products such as the SOTECH 3.8m Telescopic Ladder it’s only a matter for time before the brand gets noticed. The product itself is very popular because of the basic features and safe experience it provides, so if you are looking for a ladder that is going to benefit your working at height experience, this one is it.
Features: Rung by rung extendable – Free carry bag – 3.8m extension – Compact – Lightweight
Finether 3.8M Portable Review – Number 3
The Finether 3.8M Portable Telescopic Ladder will make your working at height needs very easy thanks to its overall design. The product itself is very robust and is able to hold a maximum weight of 150kg, so you know you are going to have an all-round safe experience. The Finether 3.8M Portable Telescopic Ladder also provides a variety of other features that will make your experience safer, and these are outlined below:
- Aluminium design – This ladder was designed to be as lightweight but as robust as possible which is why it is designed with the aluminium material.
- Safety rungs – The rungs are each fitted with side latches to lock the ladder in place so you’ll not retract when it’s in use.
- Rung by rung extension – This product also takes advantage of the popular rung by rung extension feature so you will always be able to get to a level height needed to work at.
- Non-slip feet – This product fully features non-slip feet so you can be sure you are not going anywhere when working at height.
In summary, this product offers a lot in terms of safety features so you can be sure you are going to be safe when working at heights at all times. This product is a little bit more expensive than some of its competitors but it certainly makes up for it with a robust experience. This product should be considered if you are a professional and you are seeking a lightweight ladder that is robust and easy to transport around site.
Features: Compact – Lightweight – 3.8m height – Non-slip feet – Safety locks
The three products mentioned above all offer a robust experience and it’s very hard to pick one as the most efficient because they are all roughly the same price. However, in terms of the most robust service and the fact it’s made out of top quality aluminium materials means the Charles Bentley would be the one we would recommend as the go to ladder for your working at height needs.
A video guide on how to best use telescopic ladders;