Automatic Soup Maker & Blender Reviews
Soup is one of those dishes that is often mistaken for a quick-fix kind of meal. While it can be a very quick and easy way to fill your stomach – by way of soup from a can, soup can also be quite the culinary art.
Making soup usually involves, chopping, grinding, boiling, stirring and a lot more. This can often be hard work which can take longer than you’d like.
In todays world, we have the luxury of having automatic soup makers. These great products eliminate the need for us to mess around trying to make good soup. They automatically heat, blend and stir the ingredients to give you great soup.
The soup you get from these products will be no less than restaurant quality and it is really as simple as throwing in the ingredients and selecting the setting of your choice!
Here are the three best soup makers on the market today!
Morphy Richards Saute & Soup Maker Review – Our Number 1
The name Morphy Richards immediately tells you that the product is a high quality product and with this saute/soup maker, you should certainly expect no less (VIEW PRICE HERE!). They have gone all out with the automation, the machine does all of the work, so you don’t have to!
Here are some of its best features;
- Make fresh soup which is hearty and warming in as little as 21 minutes
- 4 settings to choose from when making soup; smooth, blend, chunky and juice – so make sure you get exactly what you want
- A good 1.6 litre capacity so you can be rest assured that there is plenty for a family of four!
- Saute function – add all of the flavour ingredients before adding the veggies and stock for max flavour!
- Add seasoning and herbs while cooking using the pause function
- Beeping function when the soup is ready!
- Juice setting – ideal for making tasty yet nutritious milkshakes or smoothies
- Non stick coating makes for easy cleaning
Overall, it is very clear to see why this is the winner of the 3 products. It has some great functions, especially the saute function, with 4 settings of blending, juice setting for shakes and smoothies, all this in a decent sized 1.6 litre capacity. A bargain and great value for money!
Tefal Easy Soup Review – Number 2
- Automatic soup making function as well as manual settings
- Large clear digital LED display
- Creates different soup texture combination
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
- Ideal for smoothies and milkshakes
- Recipe book included to get you started – then you are free to create your own recipes!
A great reliable and affordable product packed full of features. The investment in the Easy Soup by Tefal is sure to impress.
VonShef 800W Review – Number 3
VonShef are another company known to produce high quality products in the kitchen and home. Their soup maker is no exception. With some great features and a 2 year extended warranty (limited time only!), this is another great investment!
- Featured on TV, This Morning and Rated 77/100 by The Good Housekeeping Institute
- Perfect for creating tasty smoothies and milkshakes as well as soups
- Automatically blend while cooking your ingredients to make the perfect soup
- Make chunky soups and casseroles as well as cocktails, crushed ice, smoothies and more
- Built in safety controls and over-spill function
With a host of great features along with the limited 2 year warranty, The VonShef soup maker makes for a worthy number 3 in our list!
Overall, our number 1 spot has to go to Morphy Richards for their Saute & Soup Maker. It has a range of great features as well as a years warranty, a well worthwhile investment.