|Concept 2 Model D||Olympic Quality – Display Monitor – Compatible With The ErgData App – Manual and Automatic Resistance – Adjustable Foot Rests – Ergonomic Handle – Easy to Store – 5 Year Frame Warranty – 2 Year Moving Parts Warranty.||Mid Range/High End||Lowest Price Here!|
|York Fitness R700||Combines Air and Magnetic Resistance – Eight Resistance Levels – Computer Display – Comfortable Seat- Adjustable Pivoting Foot Plates – Adjustable Handle – Retracts For Easy Storage.||Mid- Range||Lowest Price Here!|
|Bodymax||Easy Fold System – Full Stroke Option – Adjustable Foot Pedals – 12 Pre-Programmed Workouts – Optional Heart Rate Strap – 2 Year Home Warranty.||Mid-Range.||Lowest Price Here!|
|Skandika SF-1140||Authentic Rowing Feel – Training Computer – Telemetric Heart Rate Measuring System – Quiet Design – Easily Stored.||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
|Skandika SF-1150||Easy to Fold – Full Body Workout – Low Maintenance – Quiet Operation – Adjustable Handles – Three Resistance Levels – Display Monitor.||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 5 Rowing Machines
- 1 Top 5 Rowing Machines
If you are looking to invest in some home fitness equipment but the idea of jogging aimlessly on a treadmill for hours doesn’t appeal to you then you may want to invest in a rowing machine. Rowing machines offer some of the best weight loss and body building results because they simulate a real motion, they work your upper and lower body simultaneously and as they offer low impact exercise you can use your rowing machine for longer and thus burn more calories without getting worn out.
There are loads of different rowing machines on the market and it can be hard to know where to start. Luckily you’ve come to the right place because we have reviewed the top 5 rowing machines on the market which you can read below.
Concept 2 Model D Indoor Review – Our Number 1
* The Model D (lowest price here!) rowing machine has been used by Olympic athletes for training so if you choose to buy this product you will be in good company. This model is also very similar to the types of rowers you will normally find at your local gym.
* This rowing machine comes with a digital monitor which will display accurate information such as the time, speed and calories burned per exercise. This rower is also compatible with the Concept2 ErgData app which will help you get even more out of your workout.
* When you use the Concept2 rowing machine you control the resistance level. This machine responds to the effort you are putting in so the more effort you make the harder it becomes. You can also manually change the resistance if needed so you get the best of both worlds.
* The Concept2 Indoor Rower comes with fully adjustable foot rests which you can customise for your feet so you feel comfortable and secure. It also offers an ergonomic handle which helps you row was naturally as possible.
* This rower has a quick-release feature which can be used without any tools to dismantle the machine into two halves so you can store it away when you don’t need it.
* The Concept2 Rower has a 5 year frame warranty and a 2 year warranty on all moving parts.
Features: Olympic Quality – Display Monitor – Compatible With The ErgData App – Manual and Automatic Resistance – Adjustable Foot Rests – Ergonomic Handle – Easy to Store – 5 Year Frame Warranty – 2 Year Moving Parts Warranty.
Pricing: Mid Range/High End
York Fitness R700 Platinum Review – Number 2
* The York Fitness R700 uses both air and magnetic resistance to give you the smoothest possible rowing motion.
* This machine gives you eight different resistance levels to choose from so you can workout at your own pace and continue to improve over time.
* The York Fitness R700 comes with a display computer which will keep you up to date with your progress, keep you motivated and help you work towards your goals.
* The York Fitness R700 lets you adjust the handle height for maximum comfort and effectiveness.
* This rowing machine has been designed to be extra compact and it even retracts for easy storage.
Features: Combines Air and Magnetic Resistance – Eight Resistance Levels – Computer Display – Comfortable Seat- Adjustable Pivoting Foot Plates – Adjustable Handle – Retracts For Easy Storage.
Pricing: Mid- Range.
Bodymax Infiniti R90 Review – Number 3
* The Bodymax Indiniti has an easy fold system in place so it is very easy to store away when not in use.
* If you’re tall and you often find it hard to find exercise machines that cater for you then there is no need to worry with this machine. The Bodymax Infiniti has a full stroke option specifically designed for tall people and adjustable foot pedals which you can customise for a secure, comfortable fit.
* This Bodymax rowing machine has 12 pre-programmed workouts that you can choose from to spice up your workout. These programs include a heart rate control program which will help you push yourself without overdoing it.
* This rowing machine comes with an optional heart rate strap which can be used to access the heart rate programs.
* The Bodymax Infiniti comes with a 2 year home warranty and a one year labour warranty. These guarantees will protect you from any manufactured damages so you can feel secure in your purchase.
Features: Easy Fold System – Full Stroke Option – Adjustable Foot Pedals – 12 Pre-Programmed Workouts – Optional Heart Rate Strap – 2 Year Home Warranty.
Skandika SF-1140 Regatta Pro 5 Neptune Review – Number 4
* The Skandika Regatta has been designed to feel as authentic as possible whether you are training for real life rowing or not. It will help you work on your legs, core, and back muscles as well as your arms for a real full body workout.
* This rowing machine includes a computer training monitor which will not only display all the data you need including calories, pulse and time but it will also help you program you r goals into the machine to help you achieve your targets quickly.
* The Skandika rowing machine has a telemetric heart rate measuring system which you can utilise via the optional chest strap. This will help you keep up to fate with your heart rate so you keep pushing yourself.
* This rowing machine is complete with silent poly fiber which will help make your exercise as quiet as possible.
* The Skandika is easily folded so it can be transported from room to room and stored away when not in use.
Features: Authentic Rowing Feel – Training Computer – Telemetric Heart Rate Measuring System – Quiet Design – Easily Stored.
Skandika SF-1150 Regatta Multi Gym Review – Number 5
* The Skandika SF 1150 is easy to fold and easy to store which makes it the ideal machine for smaller households where space is a concern.
* Skandika products aim to utilise up to 86% of the muscles in your body and this rower will help you achieve a full body work out by concentrating on your legs, back, core and upper body. You can also adapt the machine for various multi-gym options
* This rowing chine comes with fully adjustable handles so you can try out a variety of workouts and concentrate on different muscles.
* The Skandika SF 1150 has three resistance levels which you can choose from.
* This rowing machine offers a display monitor which will keep you up to date with your strokes, calories, speed and time so you can set your own goals and track your performance quickly and easily.
Features: Easy to Fold – Full Body Workout – Low Maintenance – Quiet Operation – Adjustable Handles – Three Resistance Levels – Display Monitor.
All of these rowing machines will help you lose weight, gain muscle and begin a more active lifestyle but one of these machines offers more than the rest. The Concept 2 Model D is the winner of this review because it is an Olympic standard machine which is verified by full time athletes, it is comfortable and ergonomic, you can manually control the resistance or let the machine adjust to the amount of effort you put into your workout and with the 5 year frame and 2 year parts warranty you can rest assure that this machine will last you a long time.