Top 3 Portable Oil Filled Heaters
Oil filled heaters generally offer a bit more than fan heaters in terms of being able to offer a consistent room temperature thanks to their thermostat features. Of course, a lot of fan heaters provide the same thermostat features but they disperse a lot more energy and are thus much more expensive to run. Oil heaters in general use a bit of energy themselves but thanks to the integration of an oil supply, they are much more eco friendly. The oil heaters all offer a variety of features and some of them are much more eco friendly than others, so sometimes it takes a bit of searching to find the perfect one out of the hundreds on the market.
Depending on your requirements and if you are going to use it on a regular basis, will ultimately depend on how much you pay for one. Some of the more expensive oil filled heaters offer many more features and come as eco-friendly as possible, whereas some of the inexpensive products might suit those with little to spend or someone that won’t use it regularly. If you are currently on the lookout for a new oil filled heater, have a look at the following three as they are a few of the most popular oil filled heaters on the current market.
Fine Elements 11-Fin Oil Review – Our Number 1
If you are on the search for a new oil filled radiator then the Fine Elements 11-Fin Oil Filled Radiator (VIEW PRICE HERE!) could do the job you need it to. It’s a very affordable product when compared with other oil filled radiators on the market so that is a big plus, seeing as it is a product that works well too. The product itself consists of a simple design that is easy to use and has a few basic features that will make heating any room easy. The product is pretty lightweight and seeing as it comes based on castor wheels means it is very easy to transport from room to room. If you are interested in this product and some of the features it offers, have a look at the below list to see if this product suits your requirements:
- Cable tidy feature – The handy cable tidy feature is just something simple Fine Elements has implemented. When the product isn’t in use and is in storage, simply use the cable tidy feature to keep the plug and cable tidy.
- Easy to transport – The product is very easy to transport thanks to the castor wheels attached to the bottom of the design.
- Thermostat adjustable – The thermostat on this product is fully adjustable so you can be sure it will heat any room to a temperature to suit your needs.
- No maintenance needed – A lot of people looking to buy an oil filled heater often think that they require maintenance, but with this one there is no maintenance required at all. Of course, the odd few minutes of cleaning once in a while wouldn’t go amiss.
- Lightweight – This product is very lightweight when compared with its competitors so you can be sure it is easy to move and transport from room to room.
This product is perfect for those with small family rooms that need heating on those chilly nights when it isn’t worth putting the heating on. If you are looking for a good quality oil filled heater that is going to last, you should definitely consider the Fine Elements 11-Fin Oil Filled Radiator for your needs.
Features: Thermostat adjustable – Cable tidy feature – Easy to transport – No maintenance – 2500w output
VonHaus 9 Fin 2000W Oil Review – Number 2
TheVonHaus brand is a brand that you can trust when it comes to a variety of products, and their radiator range is no different. If you are currently on the lookout for a oil filled heater for those chilly evenings, the VonHaus 9 Fin 2000W Oil Filled Radiator will certainly be able to help you out. This product comes with many features such as the thermostat control to the multiple heat settings to suit your needs. Have a look at some of the other features this product offers if you are interested in getting to know more about this VonHaus product:
- 2 year warranty – A handy two year warranty is provided with purchase so you can be sure if you run into any problems with the operation of this product then you will be catered for.
- Cable tidy – A built-in cable tidy compartment will store the 1.5 metre wire to keep it out the way during storage and transportation.
- Multiple heat settings – This product comes with multiple heat settings so you will easily be able to find a heat you are comfortable with., and depending on the size of the room in question.
- Thermostat control – A simple thermostat control feature will make sure the room stays at the temperature you want it.
- Overheat protection – There are safety features integrated into this design and one of them is the overheat protection. Even if the heater is covered at any point it will automatically shut off if it gets too hot.
- Tip over safety – The tip over safety feature is a good feature if the product should accidently be pushed over. The product will automatically turn off preventing any hazards.
All in all, the VonHaus 9 Fin 2000W Oil Filled Radiator is powerful enough to heat up the smaller rooms to perfection, and can be used at home or in the office thanks to its near silent operation. The product only takes a short while to heat up so you can be sure your rooms will be warm in no time at all. This product offers a simple experience and it is the cost-effective solution to warming up the room. If you need a new oil filled heater for home or office use, you should consider this VonHaus product and the features it offers.
Features: Overheat protection – tip over protection – Multiple heat settings – Thermostat control – Cable tidy – 2 year warranty
Warmlite WL43002Y 5 Fin Mini Review – Number 3
The Warmlite WL43002Y 5 Fin Mini Oil Filled Radiator certainly isn’t going to win any awards in terms of size, and it generally puts a lot of people off because they don’t think it has the sufficient size to keep a room heated. That would be the case if you are putting the heater in a massive room, but any normal sized room at home will be well complimented by the warmth this product provides. If you are interested in getting to know more about this product, have a look at some of the features it offers below:
- Overheat protection – The overheat protection is just a basic feature, but it’s a mandatory one to keep everybody safe at home. This product will automatically shut off if it senses overheating, usually caused by an object blocking its heat dispersion.
- 2 year warranty – A handy 2 year warranty is included with this product so you can be sure you are going to not only get a product that is going to last, but also a product that is excellent value for money.
- Adjustable thermostat – The adjustable thermostat is a common feature on oil filled heaters these days and this one provides the same. This means that you can set it to a temperature and it will keep the room heated to that exact temperature until you tell it otherwise.
- Quick heat up – Thanks to the environmentally safe oil integrated into this oil heater, it is able to heat up the rooms quickly and with little to no fuss.
You won’t find a better mini heater on the market for the price this one goes at and even though it is small, it still provides the warmth needed to heat up smaller sized rooms. This product is perfect if you are looking for an affordable option to keep a room warm during the chilly evenings.
Features: Adjustable thermostat – 2 year warranty – Perfect for small rooms – Overheat protection
The obvious choice in this list would be the Fine Elements 11-Fin Oil Filled Radiator, it isn’t the cheapest oil filled radiator out of the three but it is the one that offers the most in terms of features and reliability. If you are look for a good option to heat those smaller rooms during the colder evenings, you should consider the Fine Elements 11-Fin Oil Filled Radiator and all of the features it provides – you’ll not be disappointed.