Top 5 Motorised Folding Treadmills
If you’re looking to buy your own personal treadmill and you’ve already shopped around a bit then you may be feeling a bit confused. There are a lot of different models, features and jargon associated with treadmills and it can be difficult to wade through it all and find the right machine for you. If you want a straightforward review of the 5 best treadmills that you can buy from Amazon right now then you’ve come to the right place.
This is a review of motorised folding treadmills. There are two main types of treadmills: manual and motorised. If you’ve ever been to the gym and used the treadmills there then you have almost definitely used the motorised option. These models do tend to be a bit bulkier and more costly than their manual counter parts but they are also easier to use, they offer greater incline options, they are sturdy and durable and they offer more speed options. If you want to improve your fitness level beyond a certain point and you want to make the most out of your money then a motorised treadmill is the right choice for you.
JLL® S400 Premium Review – Our Number 1
* This is a digitally controlled treadmill which is very easy to use. You can start off at an easy 0.3km per hour and then adjust the speed by 0.1km so you can gradually increase the intensity of the exercise without going faster than you can handle.
* JLL treadmills (VIEW PRICE HERE!) are controlled by a computer chip. This makes their exercise machines safer because they won’t be damaged by heat, dust or overuse like some other treadmills in the same category.
* The JLL S400 treadmill has 15 pre-programmed running workouts which you can use to help vary your routine and stay focused on your goals. You have the option of programming up to 3 programs yourself so you can customise your own routines.
* There is also a special heart rate program which actually lets you select the heart rate you want to stay at and the treadmill will speed up or slow down to maintain that heart rate. This will ensure that your exercise remains effective and you keep burning calories without over exhausting yourself.
* This treadmill has a range of speeds from 0.3km right up to 16km/h so you can train at your level and keep improving over time. There are also 20 levels of incline to choose from which will mimic the motion of walking up a hill to hep you work on your leg muscles and increase your fitness level.
* This machine is very easy to store when not in use. It is fold-able and it comes with wheels which can help you move the treadmill around your house.
* This JLL 2400 treadmill comes with a 5.5 inch LCD display which will show you your speed, distance travelled, calories burned, heart rate and the length of your work out. This is great for keeping you motivated and up to date with your progress.
* The JLL 2400 comes with a 5 year motor warranty, a 2 year parts warranty and a lifetime frame warranty for added piece of mind.
Features: Easy to Control – Safe – 15 Workout Programmes – Heart Rate Programme – Easy To Store – Built In Wheels – Fold-able – LCD Display – Warranty.
JTX Slim Line: FLAT Review – Number 2
This treadmill is already assembled when it arrives so you can start using it straight away without having to spend hours staring at a confusing instruction manual. Read on to discover more of the JTX Slim Line’s features.
* The JTX Slim Line comes with 15 incline levels and a high speed of 14kph. These features will help you work on your leg muscles and will ensure that you keep challenging ourself and improving over time.
* This treadmill has an 8 point shock suspension system that makes things easier on your joints and makes injuries less likely.
* The JTX Slim Line comes with a large monitor which will keep you up to date on the length of your work out, the amount of calories you’ve burned, the incline and speed you are working on and the distance you have travelled.
* This treadmill comes with 7 work out programs, hand pulse sensors to help you monitor your heart rate, built in speakers to stop your workout getting boring and free treadmill lubricant.
* The JTX treadmill comes with a 12 month free home service warranty and a 28 day refund guarantee. This means you are protected from manufactured and accidental damages for a 12 month period and if for any reason you decide you don’t wan to keep the treadmill you can return it for a full refund within a month.
Features: 15 Incline Levels – 14KPH High Speed – 8 Point Shock System – Large Display Monitor – 7 Inbuilt Workout Programs – 12 Month Warranty.
XM-PROIII TREADMILL Review – Number 3
* The XM PROIII comes with a free aerobic twist disc and three free eBooks which cover running and fitness, a healthy eating advice eBook and a guide to maintaining your treadmill. This treadmill also comes with resistance bands to help you achieve a full body workout.
* This XM PROIII treadmill is compact, lightweight and easy to fold and store when not in use.
* This treadmill offers in-built speakers so you can listen to your music on the go without having to worry about headphones falling out. There is also a drinks holder, towel rail and easy to use hand controls.
* The XM PROIII is equip with heart rate sensors, a calorie counter, and a magnetic safety key. The heart rate sensors and calorie counter will help you work towards any weight loss goals you may have by showing you how hard your heart is working and how many calories you have burned, whilst the magnetic safety key will help ensure your workout goes smoothly without any accidents.
* This treadmill offers a large running surface of 1100x400mm, there is a 12 kilometre per hour high speed, and a powerful 1100W motor.
* The XM PROIII has 12 workout programs to choose from including one manual program. These programs can be used to help you focus on your goals and try different things to keep your workout exciting and varied.
* This XM PROIII treadmill comes with a lifetime motor warranty and a 2 years frame and parts warranty to ensure that you feel secure and confident with your purchase.
Features: Free Aerobics Disk – Three Free eBooks – Compact – Lightweight Design – Heart Rate Sensors – Large Running Surface – 12 Workout Programs – Lifetime Motor Warranty – 2 Year Frame and Parts Warranty.
X-LITE I TREADMILL – 2016 MODEL Review – Number 4
* The X-LITE I is easy to use, fold-able and very easy to store away when not in use.
* This treadmill comes with a large LCD display which will keep you up to date with the distance travelled, the time you have been working out for, your speed and the amount of calories burned.
* The X-LITE treadmill comes with 8 pre-programmed interval training workouts and a manual program which can be customised to sit your goals. The programmed focus on high intensity and low intensity workouts which are known to increase weight loss and help you burn calories for hours after you finish exercising.
* This treadmill comes with a 750W motor to ensure smooth and steady performance.
* The X-LITE I offers a 10% fixed incline to mimic the steepness of a hill. This is great if you’re training for mountain climbing but it is also helpful for general fitness and muscle conditioning.
* This X LITE treadmill comes with free resistance bands which will help you tone your arms, increase your strength and build muscle. Muscles are actually really important for burning fat because they use up more calories than fat and so they can actually help you lose weight just by existing.
* The X LITE treadmill comes with three eBooks to help give you new ideas for your workout and general lifestyle improvements.
* This treadmill comes with a lifetime motor warranty and a two year warranty on all parts and the frame. It is very important that you ensure your treadmill comes with a warranty because it is a big, bulky and rather costly investment which you want to make sure you can actually use over a long period of time.
Features: Easy to Use – Easy to Store – LCD Display Screen – 8 Pre-Programmed Workouts – 750W Motor – 10% Incline – Free Resistance Bands – Three eBooks – Lifetime Motor Warranty – 2 Year Parts Warranty.
Folding Treadmill Fitness Review – Number 5
* This treadmill has a very reasonable running surface of 1050mmx350mm. It also offers two drink holders to help you stay hydrated during your workout.
* This treadmill has a functional 600W motor which will keep your machine steady and smooth throughout the exercise.
* The Folding Treadmill has a LED display screen which will keep you up to date on your speed, distance, calories and time.
* This folding treadmill is made extra safe through its rubber suspension system, emergency stop option and CE certified status.
Features: Two Drink Holders – 600W Motor – LED Display Screen – 0-10 KM speed Range – Rubber Suspension System – Emergency Stop Option – CE Certified.
These are all excellent treadmills which will help you reach your fitness goals without taking up unnecessary space in your home, but one particular treadmill stood out among the rest. The winner of this review is the JLL S400 because is comes with 15 incline levels to give you a varied and intense workout, it has a high speed level which will help you improve over time, it is controlled by a computer chip and is therefore less likely to suffer from common damages and safety issues, it has an impressive heart monitor programme which will not only let you see your heart rate but will actually let you set your workouts to a specific heart rate to ensure you don’t go over or under, and it has an impressive and long lasting warranty. Find the best cross trainers here!