Top 3 Jigsaws
Jigsaws are a great asset to the power tools industry because they make cutting through materials that require much more freedom effortless. Jigsaws were introduced years ago and they have gone from really basic electronic power tools to wireless battery powered tools that still remain powerful. Even the corded jigsaws are still popular among jigsaw users and depending on your specific requirements will depend on whether you opt for a corded or cordless one.
In general, if you are a professional user of jigsaws you will likely go for a cordless option as it might better suit your needs in terms of moving around site all day, whereas if you are just a domestic user a corded one will suit your needs with ease. There are of course thousands of power tools in different product categories all manufactured by some of the biggest names in the industry. But if you are truly looking for a good quality jigsaw that is going to make cutting effortless, you may want to consider one of the following three below as they are three of the most popular on the current market.
Bosch 6033A0170 PST 800 Review – Our Number 1
The Bosch range is well-known among all power tool users, and plenty of other consumers using their different branded products in different industries for that matter. One thing is for certain when using a Bosch branded product though, and that is you know you are going to have a professional experience with a product that is going to last. If you are on the lookout for a good quality jigsaw that offers a few basic features, then going with a Bosch jigsaw could be the way forward. The Bosch 6033A0170 PST 800 PEL Jigsaw (VIEW PRICE HERE!) will see to it that your cutting habits are done in a professional and efficient manner. Have a look at some of the features this Bosch jigsaw provides:
- Low vibration – This product was designed to be as comfortable as possible which is why it was implemented with technology that reduces to vibrations. This means that the whole operation is much more comfortable and doesn’t provide as much strain as other jigsaws on the market.
- Ergonomic soft grip handle – The handle is ergonomically designed so that it is much easier to grip and thus provides much more control during application.
- Bosch CutControl – The Bosch CutControl technology will provide much better cuts and will make cutting much easier the follow the line.
- SDS System – Changing blades is easy and convenient thanks to the SDS Bosch technology system. Simply click the blades into place within a matter of seconds and then continue working as normal.
- Blade storage – The product itself is very lightweight weighing only 2kg, and is also very compact, but that doesn’t mean this product is basic and lacks creativeness. That’s why simply features such as the blade storage was introduced, so you can make blade changes quickly and safely so you can concentrate on more important jobs.
This Bosch product is truly up there with some of the best jigsaws on the market. Its only downfall would be the fact it is a corded product, but if you are only a home user or a professional user working in one spot on a daily basis, this isn’t going to matter in the slightest. If you are looking for an affordable jigsaw with a product you can trust, you should definitely consider this Bosch product and all of the features it provides.
Features: CutControl – Bosch SDS System – Blade Storage – Quick Blade Change – Compact – Lightweight
Makita 4329 240V Orbital Review – Number 2
The Makita brand is definitely one that can be relied upon when it comes to power tools and if you are looking for a new jigsaw you may want to consider the Makita 4329 240V Orbital Action Jigsaw to suit your needs. This product offers a couple of features that makes it a strong competitor in the market and if you are looking for more reason to add this power tool to your toolbox, you may want to have a look at some of the features it provides:
- Soft start – This product comes with a soft start function which will allow you to start the blade slowly and thus provide a much better start to the application. This will prevent judders and ultimately give the material a clean cut throughout the application.
- 3 orbit settings – Three orbit settings are there in case you need to cut a variety of materials, and this will ultimately making cutting different materials easier.
- Speed control – The speed control will ensure you are able to adjust the speed to suit the current material you are cutting. Some wooden materials differ in density which is why it’s important to adjust the speed to suit.
- Dust extraction – This product comes with a dust extraction connection on the back so you will be able to fit standard dust bags with ease. You will also be able to fit a standard vacuum to make dust extraction even more efficient.
In terms of price and features it doesn’t come much better than this Makita jigsaw, and if you are looking for a product with a brand you can trust then it would be even more reason to add this power tool to your toolbox. It provides everything a standard jigsaw should from a simple dust extraction connection to a speed control system that will be able to suit multiple applications. If you are looking for a simple jigsaw that is cheap and feature-rich, you should consider this jigsaw from Makita.
Features: Soft start – 3 orbit settings – Speed control – Dust extraction – Aluminium Base Plate
Ryobi RJS750-G Review – Number 3
The Ryobi brand is yet another brand that is top of the range when it comes to power tools and if you are looking for a new jigsaw you may look towards the Ryobi RJS750-G Jigsaw for your requirements. This product has a few unique features when compared with its competitors which is why it is one of the most popular corded jigsaws on the market. Have a look at some of the features this popular product provides:
- Airforwards – The AIRFORWARDS feature developed by the Ryobi brand will ensure your cut line is as clear as day. This feature will blow dust in front of it so you get a clear line to follow with every application.
- Quick blade change – The quick lock feature implemented into this jigsaws design will ensure you are able to change blades quickly and safely.
- Flat saw bar – This product comes fully equipped with a flat saw bar design so you can be sure the vibrations are reduced and the overall cutting accuracy is increased by up to 49%.
- Ergonomic design – The handle is ergonomically designed so that you will be comfortable during any application.
- Detachable vacuum port – The detachable vacuum port will ensure you are able to fit a standard vacuum that will ultimately help when keeping the area dust free.
This Ryobi branded jigsaw offers a lot of unique features such as the Airforwards feature that will ensure the cutting line is clear to see through the application. You will also find it comes with a few other basic features in the vacuum port and quick blade change that will make the whole experience much more efficient. If you are looking for a handy jigsaw that is basic but much more affordable that come of its competitors, you should definitely consider this Ryobi product.
Features: Vacuum port – Quick blade change – Ergonomic design – Flat saw bar design – Airfowards feature
All three jigsaws above are in the affordable to mid-range market and each offer an excellent jigsaw cutting experience, regardless of the application. The Makita and Ryobi jigsaws above are both great products produced by two of the most popular brands on the market, but they don’t come close the Bosch jigsaw, which is why it gets the nod for top spot.
The Bosch jigsaw offers much more in terms of features and creativeness and for the price you pay for it makes it one of the best value for money jigsaws on the market. All three products are corded jigsaws and they each have their own individual unique features, but if you are looking to buy a new jigsaw, you may want to have a look at the Bosch jigsaw before the others.