|Morphy Richards||Easy To Use – Pre-Program Cooking Times – Ensures All Food Is Cooked At The Same Time – Keep Warm Function – Cooks Entire Meals – 8.2L Capacity – Dishwasher Safe – Compact.||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
|Tefal Simply||3 Tier Design – Manual Timer – Keep Warm Feature – Three Bowls With Removable Grids – 9.L Capacity – Compact Design.||Mid-Range/Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
|VonShef||8L Capacity – 3 Stackable Steam Baskets - Cooks Entire Meals At Once – 7 Digital Steam Programs – Easy to Clean – 2 Year Warranty.||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Food Steamers
If you’re interested in making small, healthy changes to your diet then you may want to invest in a food steamer. Steaming food is one of the healthiest ways of cooking because there is no oil, no fat and because the food will retain a lot more nutrients then other cooking methods can offer. Boiling your food is often considered to be a healthier alternative to frying but it can still take a lot of the nutrients and taste out of your food, but when you steam the food never actually comes into contact with the boiled water so you avoid these issues.
There are a lot of food steamers on the market and it’s understandable if you’re feeling a bit confused. Luckily we are here to make things easier with our review of the top three food steamers on the market right now.
Morphy Richards Intellisteam Review – Our Number 1
- The Morphy Richards Intellisteam (lowest price here!)
is ridiculously easy to use. It has a simple digital display which will let you pre-program the cooking time for different food types so everything is cooked to perfection. These pre-programmed times can even be altered depending on your personal preferences and it will remember your last settings for a truly personalised meal.
- This Morphy Richards steamer will actually calculate when to start heating each food compartment to make sure that your entire meal is ready at the same time.
- The Morphy Richards Intellisteam also has a keep warm function which will keep your food hot for 40 minutes after it is fully cooked so you don’t have to rush.
- This food steamer does a lot more than cook vegetables. It comes with a rice tray, sauce tray, food plinth and an optional dividing wall so you can cook an entire meal in this steamer. It also has 3 separate compartments for the different foods to stop cross contamination and is capable of cooking meat, vegetables, rice and sauces with no need to use oil or fat.
- The Morphy Richards Intellisteam has an 8.2L capacity and can cook enough for 4 people. If you hate cooking or just don’t have the time than this could be the answer to your prayers because it will cook healthy, tasty meals for the entire family with minimal effort on your part!
- This Morphy Richards model is dishwasher safe and is therefore very easy to clean. As it contains multiple compartments and can cook entire meals it will also save you a lot of washing up.
- The Intellisteam has been designed to help you save as much space as possible. It is compact and all additional accessories can be stored within the bowl so it can be easily put away when not in use.
Features: Easy To Use – Pre-Program Cooking Times – Ensures All Food Is Cooked At The Same Time – Keep Warm Function – Cooks Entire Meals – 8.2L Capacity – Dishwasher Safe – Compact.
Tefal Simply Invents Food Steamer Review – Number 2
- This food steamer has a 3 tier design which lets you cook multiple foods at the same time.
- The Tefal food steamer has a manual timer which you can set depending on your preferences. It also has a keep warm feature so your food will be ready to eat whenever you want it.
- This steamer includes three bowls with removable grids so you can cook a variety of different dishes in the same steamer.
- The Tefal VC101616 has a capacity of 9.L which is ideal for small to medium groups.
- This Tefal model is very easy to store thanks to its compact design.
Features: 3 Tier Design – Manual Timer – Keep Warm Feature – Three Bowls With Removable Grids – 9.L Capacity – Compact Design.
VonShef 8L Digital Stainless Steel Review – Number 3
- The VonShef steamer has an 8.L capacity which is more than enough for small – medium groups.
- The three stackable steam baskets makes it easy to cook entire meals in one go without any additional effort or washing up.
- Despite its affordable price the VonShef 8L can still be used to cook meat, rice, vegetables and more all at the same time. It also comes with a rice bowl which will help you cook perfect rice every time with no need to invest in a rice cooker.
- This steamer is very easy to use. It has 7 digital steam programs which you can choose from and you also have the option to pre-set the cooking times to suit your personal taste.
- The VonShef will let you know via an alarm when your food is cooked so there is no danger of overcooking.
- This VonShef steamer is very easy to clean. All parts excluding the base unit are dishwasher safe so all you have to do is pop it in the dishwasher and it will be ready for next time.
- The VonShef food steamer has an impressive 2 year warranty. Even though this is a fairly affordable product it is still a good idea to invest in a warranty to ensure you really do get the most out of your money.
Features: 8L Capacity – 3 Stackable Steam Baskets – Cooks Entire Meals At Once – 7 Digital Steam Programs – Easy to Clean – 2 Year Warranty.
These are all excellent food steamers which guarantee healthy, tasty and easy food with minimal effort and mess. There can only be one winner however and one of these steamers does stand out so I’m happy to announce that first place goes to the Morphy Richards Intellisteam. This is a really impressive steamer which can cook entire meals in one go with basically no effort on your part, it is incredibly easy to use, it will cook each food compartment individually to ensure your entire meal is ready at the same time, it is compact, dishwasher safe and guaranteed to help you cook healthy meals with no need to fry or boil.