Top 3 Electric Shavers UK
Your face is important. It’s the first thing people see when they look at you and unfortunately if you look like grizzly Adams you’re less likely to land that job interview or impress the future parents in law. We know it’s tempting to buy the first thing you see, but it’s hard to find the right razor because different things work for different people. One product might work for your mate, but it may give you nothing more than a few ingrown hairs. There are a lot of different features, styles and options to choose from and you need to know what your options are before you can know what you want to buy.
We know you don’t want to spend your day looking at electric shavers, so we’ve one the boring but for you. This review will help you with the different features you may want and the different styles that are available so you’ll find out what appeals to you. Read on for the review!
Braun Series 3 ProSkin 3080s Review – Our Number 1
- This Braun ProSkin shaver (Check price here!) uses patented SensoFoil technology and three shaving elements to give you a smooth, gentle and effective shave.
- This electric shaver uses ProSkin Micro Comb technology to give you faster results. It will cut more hair per shave than the competition so you can get out and enjoy your day sooner.
- This Braun ProSkin shaver is equip with pressure sensitive blades which are designed to retract before causing damage to your skin. If you tend to cut yourself shaving then this product could save you a lot of pain.
- The Braun ProSkin features a large precision trimmer which you can use to shape your beard and sideburns if you don’t want to shave it all off.
- This shaver comes with a precision blade which is small and accurate enough to reach those tricky areas like under the nose.
- The Braun ProSkin can be used for wet or dry shaving and it is compatible with gel, foam or just plane old water. This shaver can withstand up to five metres of water so you can rinse it after use and even use it in the shower to save time.
- This cordless NiMH battery powdered shaver fully charged in just under two hours. Forget to charge your shaver? No problem! Just five minutes of charge is enough for one shave.
- Braun is a well known German brand which has a reputation to maintain so you know it’s not in their interest to rip you off.
Features: SensoFoil Technology – Three Shaving Elements – Micro Comb Technology – Pressure Sensitive Blades – Large Precision Trimmer – Small Precision Blade – Wet or Dry Shaving – Fully Charges In Under Two Hours.
Philips Series 5000 Review – Number 2
Does shaving leave you with dozens of barely visible but ultra painful multi cuts? If you’re looking for a pain free shave then the Philips Series 5000 could be just what you need. Read on to find out more!
- The Philips Series 500 uses dual blades to ensure a close and comfortable shave. The first blade will gently lift the hair whilst the second blade cuts it so you end up with a clean shave which is free of ingrown and badly cut hairs.
- This razor uses flexible and multidirectional shaving heads which will adapt to the shape of your face and neck and reach awkward areas with ease.
- This waterproof shaver can be used for wet, dry, foam or gel shaves.
- The Philips Series 500 comes with a powerful energy efficient lithium ion battery which will give you forty five minutes of uninterrupted shaving or around fifteen shaves per charge. You can also charge the shaver for just five minutes if you need a quick shave.
- This shaver comes with a precision trimmer which you can use to smooth out any uneven patches for a neat finish.
- The Philips Series 500 is easy to clean. You just need to open the shaver heads, rinse and store for later.
Features: Dual Blades – Multi Directional – Flexible – Wet Or Dry Shave – Lithium Ion Battery – Precision Trimmer – Easy To Clean.
Braun Series 3 3010BT Review – Number 3
- This shaver comes with ultra sharp blades, but the Braun patented SensoFoil technology is designed to protect you from any nasty cuts.
- The Braun Series 3 comes with five attachable combs which you can use to choose your preferred hair style.
- This Braun shaver comes with a precision trimmer which you can use to shape your moustache, sideburns and beard. This is a 3-in-1 product which you can use to trim, shave and edge your beard.
- The Braun Series 3 uses pressure sensitive technology which will make the blade retract before you cut yourself.
- This shaver can be used wet or dry and it is compatible with foam and gel so you can use it however you prefer.
- The Braun Series 3 uses a NiMH battery which can be fully charged in just one hour and forty five minutes. Five minute quick charge options are also available if you forget to charge it.
Features: SensoFoil Technology – Five Attachable Combs – Pressure Sensitive – 3-In-1 – Wet Or Dry – NiMH Battery.
Pricing: Mid-Range/ Affordable
We are sure that you would be happy with any one of the shavers on this list, but if you’re looking for the best shave possible we would recommend the Braun Series 3 ProSkin 3080s Wet and Dry Electric Foil Shaver for Men/Rechargeable Electric Razor, Blue. This shaver uses SensoFoil and Micro Comb technology to ensure a smooth and comfortable shave, it also comes with precision trimmers and quick charge options so you can get ready for the morning even if you forget to charge your razor.