|FeelGoodUK||Features: Attractive – Environmentally And Animal Friendly Stain – Roomy – Multiple Levels – Easy To Assemble.||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
|FeelGoodUK||Features: Full Rain Cover – Sheltered Sleep Compartment – Environmentally & Animal Friendly Stain – Easy To Clean.||Mid-Range.||Lowest Price Here!|
|Rabbit Hutch||Features: Two Levels – Lift Up Roof – Three Doors – Sealable – Slide Out Tray Floor – Easy To Clean.||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Outdoor Rabbit & Guinea Pig Hutches
Rabbits and guinea pigs both make great pets, but before you add a new furry addition to your family it’s important that you have a suitable place for your a new pet to live. You may think that a small cage is fine for a small animal, but unfortunately a lot of the cages you’ll tend to find online are way too small. It’s important that your furry friend has enough space to explore because being confined to a small cage will make them bored and unhappy.
This review is all about guinea pig and rabbit hutches, but please don’t house guinea pigs and rabbits in the same hutch at the same time. It may seem practical and cost effective, but it can actually be quite dangerous and unpleasant for the animals.
Rabbits are larger than guinea pigs and there is always a danger that the rabbit may accidently hurt the guinea pig, plus they both eat different foods and they should not be given the same meals. Both guinea pigs and rabbits have sensitive guts and you’ll need to keep a careful eye on what they eat. Both animals also need their own space and they’ve won’t necessarily get along, so it’s crucial that both animals have their own space.
It’s not a good idea to house a rabbit and a guinea pig together, but you should consider buying a bonded pair of rabbits or guinea pigs or introducing two animals of the same species. Rabbits and guinea pigs are highly social animals and guinea pigs in particular are likely to get lonely and sad if they don’t have a friend of the same species to keep them company.
FeelGoodUK Rabbit Hutch Review – Our Number 1
This attractive, sturdy and environmentally friendly hutch (lowest price here!) is a great outdoor home for your pet. Read on to find out more.
- The FeelGoodUk rabbit hutch features a spacious, rustic woodwork design which will compliment any garden. It even comes with a cute little window to give your pet extra light.
- This rabbit hutch had been treated with an environmentally and animal friendly stain so you won’t have to worry.
- This rabbit hutch is extra roomy and it will give your rabbit the freedom they need. There is a secure outdoor mesh area and a private indoor area which your rabbit can enjoy as they please.
- The FeelGoodUK rabbit hutch comes flat packed and it can be assembled in no time. This is great because some rabbit hutches have a nasty habit of arriving with defects due to bad packaging.
Features: Attractive – Environmentally And Animal Friendly Stain – Roomy – Multiple Levels – Easy To Assemble.
FeelGoodUK Rabbit Hutch and Cover with Rain Cover Review – Number 2
- This rabbit hutch comes with a full rain cover so your rabbit can stay outside without getting wet in the rain.
- This rabbit hutch features a sheltered sleep compartment and a large under run area which is great for rabbits who like to climb.
- The FeelGoodUk rabbit hutch had been treated with a water based anti fungal stain which is both environmentally friendly and animal friendly so you won’t have to worry about any negative effects on the pet or the environment.
- This rabbit hutch is very easy to clean thanks to its slide out cleaning tray.
Features: Full Rain Cover – Sheltered Sleep Compartment – Environmentally & Animal Friendly Stain – Easy To Clean.
Rabbit Hutch Guinea Pig House Review – Number 3
- This hutch features two levels which are connected by a ladder. Rabbits like to climb and you may want to buy them a cage with multiple apartments. Guinea pigs, on the other hand, are not climbing creatures and they will require a ramp to help them access multiple levels.
- The levels on this hutch are great for rabbits who naturally like to climb, but the ladder makes both levels accessible for guinea pigs as well.
- This Rabbit and Guinea pig hutch features three opening doors and a lift up roof so you and your pet can access all levels of the house quickly and easily.
- There is a door located on the lower level of this hutch which your pet can use to enter and leave if you choose to let them roam.
- The upper half of this hutch can be sealed to keep your pet safe from the elements at night.
- This hutch features a slide out trey floor on the upper level which you can easily slide out to clean.
Features: Two Levels – Lift Up Roof – Three Doors – Sealable – Slide Out Tray Floor – Easy To Clean.
We are sure your fluffy friend would be happy with any one of these three hutches, but if you want the best possible deal for your money we would recommend the FeelGoodUK Rabbit Hutch, 150 x 66 x 100 cm. This gorgeous model will look good in your garden, it has multiple levels so your rabbit can roam around, it has enough room to keep your pet from going stir crazy, it is easy to assemble and it arrives flat packed do you can avoid any problems due to bad shipping, and it has been treated with an environmentally and animal friendly stain.