|V-fit MTT1||8% Incline – Strong Folding Frame – Transport Roller Wheels – 6 Function LCD Monitor.||Mid-Range/Affordable.||Lowest Price Here!|
|Confidence Fitness||8 Adjustable Resistance Levels – Information Monitor – Easy to Store – 12 Mont Warranty.||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
|Body Sculpture||Easy to Store – Transport Wheels – Display Monitor – Pulse Sensors.||Affordable.||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Manual Folding Treadmills
If you’re looking for home fitness equipment the treadmill is a very good choice. When you walk or run on a treadmill you are doing natural movements which are great for cardiovascular exercise, weight loss and toning your muscles. If you’ve been looking at various treadmills on the market you might be feeling a bit confused. Surely all treadmills are basically the same so what on earth is the difference between a manual and a motorised treadmill?! The difference is actually pretty straight forward. Manual treadmills are powered by the user; when you use a manual treadmill you control the belt and the speed whereas a motorised treadmill has a built in motor which moves the belt itself.
This is a review of manual treadmills. If you go to the gym you’re probably more familiar with the mechanical variety but manual treadmills actually offer a lot of benefits. They tend to be far cheaper than their motorised counterparts, they are normally lightweight and easier to transport, they often come with handles for greater support when you run and they are generally considered to be safer because you are in control of the speed and so there is less risk of an accident. They are also ideal for less mobile users or older people because there is no motor forcing you to keep going and you can stop and start as necessary.
If money, space or accidents are a concern for you then a manual treadmill is a good choice. For more information about manual treadmills and to discover the top 3 manual treadmills on the market read on.
V-fit MTT1 Self-Powered Review – Our Number 1
* This treadmill comes with a fixed 8% incline to provide extra resistance to your walking or jogging motion. The incline will help get your heart rate up and work your muscles without whilst the self powered motion helps you control the exercise so you don’t take on more than you can handle.
* The V-fit MTT1 (lowest price here!) has a strong, robust steel frame which can be easily folded upright for storage. It also has a 100 x 30cm running deck which offers enough space to complete the motion comfortably and easily.
* This V-fit treadmill offers a 6-function LCD monitor which will display the theoretical distance travelled, calories burned, speed, time and more. This monitor will help keep you motivated because you can see your progress whilst exercising and it will also help you stick to your goals and improve over time.
* This treadmill has a maximum user weight of 100kg. Anyone who weighs less than this maximum weight can safely use the treadmill.
Features: 8% Incline – Strong Folding Frame – Transport Roller Wheels – 6 Function LCD Monitor.
Confidence Fitness Magnetic Review – Number 2
* The Confidence Fitness Treadmill comes with 8 adjustable resistance levels so you can control the intensity of your workout and improve over time. These resistance levels have been designed to be extra smooth and quiet for maximum comfort.
* This treadmill comes with a functional monitor which will display the speed you are working at, theoretical distance travelled, calories burned, the length of time you have been working out and more.
* The Confidence Fitness Treadmill is very easy to store when not in use. It has an easy locking pin and built in wheels so it can be transported from room to room.
* The Confidence Fitness comes with a 12 month warranty! A warranty is always a good sign when you invest in fitness equipment because you don’t want to spend your time choosing a product, assembling it and getting used to using it only to have it break on you in a few months time.
Features: 8 Adjustable Resistance Levels – Information Monitor – Easy to Store – 12 Mont Warranty.
Body Sculpture Review – Number 3
* The Body Sculpture Treadmill is fully fold-able for easy storage, it comes with handy transport wheels to help you move it from room to room, and it has been certified to the European safety standard.
* This treadmill comes with a monitor which will display the speed you are working on, distance travelled, theoretical calories you have burned during the exercise and more options to help keep you up to date on your progress and motivated to improve your results.
* The Body Sculpture Treadmill comes with hand pulse sensors which will monitor your heart rate to make sure you are working out effectively without over straining yourself.
* The maximum user weight for this machine is 100kg.
Features: Easy to Store – Transport Wheels – Display Monitor – Pulse Sensors.
These are all excellent manual treadmills which offer a great workout for an affordable price but one treadmill stands out above the rest. First place goes to the V-fit MTT1 treadmill because it comes with an 8% incline to increase and improve your fitness level, it has a strong and easily fold-able frame, it is very easy to transport thanks to the included roller wheels, and it has an impressive LCD display monitor.