|Honeywell||Tip over protection – Quiet operation – Sturdy design – Consistent heating – Overheat protection||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
|DeLonghi||12 months guarantee – Thermostat control – Overheat protection – Frost protection – Multiple heat settings||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
|Dimplex||Overheat protection – Multiple heat seconds – Cool blow – Thermostat control – 3 year guarantee||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Fan Heaters
Fan heaters are a god send especially during the cold winter nights when the whole family is in the same room enjoying their favourite Christmas films. Sometimes it’s not possible to get a fireplace in the living room to enjoy a natural fire, neither is turning on the heating for the whole house very efficient sometimes, and that’s why investing in a good quality fan heater is very convenient. Not only are fan heaters perfect for any home, but they also do the job in professional environments such as offices thanks to their near silent operation.
There are thousands of fan heaters on the market currently and while they all roughly do the same job, there are much better products on the market that come much more affordable. It’s quite hard to find one because of the many products on offer and depending on your needs will depend on which one you choose. But if you are looking for one for the home that isn’t going to run up your electricity bills excessively, or just one that can be used on the odd occasion when it gets a bit chilly, have a look at the top 3 heaters below which are the most popular on the market.
Honeywell HZ-510E Review – Our Number 1
The Honeywell HZ-510E Heavy Duty Fan Heater (lowest price here!) will really give you the warmth you need at home or in a small office. This product outputs a consistent temperature in a quiet manner that isn’t going to ruin any Christmas films or interrupt any important phone calls in the work place. This product has a variety of uses but more importantly, it works, and it has plenty of features that will ensure everybody is safe when it’s in use. Have a look at some of the features this Honeywell product offers:
- Lightweight – This product is in fact very lightweight and only weighs 2.5kg so it is very easy to store and take out to use very easily. A lot of the other fan heaters on the market are very big and bulky and also weigh a fair amount, so this one is very good in that respect.
- Multiple safety features – This fan heater comes full equipped with well though of safety features so you and everybody around you will be safe during its operation. It firstly comes with a tip over feature so if by chance the product did somehow tip over then it will automatically turn itself off, preventing any potential hazards. You will also find that it comes with an overheat protection so it will not overheat even if it is covered. And yet another small safety feature is the light on the front that will show whether it is cool enough to touch or not.
- Wide dispersion – This fan heater might only be small and lightweight but it was built to heat even the bigger rooms in the house and office. You will find that even in rooms as big as 22 squared metres, this product will be able to heat it with no problems.
- 3 year guarantee – A huge 3 year guarantee comes with this already affordable product so you can be sure you are getting a bargain that is going to last.
- Quiet operation – This product is also very quiet even when turned up to its highest temperature, so it isn’t going to ruin any family activities because of its noise.
This product is a real gem in the fan heater market because it seems to be able to offer everything all in one compact and lightweight design. This product isn’t going to be able to heat a warehouse, but for family sized rooms and small office spaces this product is perfect for the price you pay for it. If you are looking for a new fan heater without it costing you an arm and a leg, this one from Honeywell should be considered.
Features: Tip over protection – Quiet operation – Sturdy design – Consistent heating – Overheat protection
DeLonghi HTF3033 Review – Number 2
The DeLonghi brand is one of those brands that you can trust, no matter what type of product you are looking to buy. DeLonghi has been around for years and continues to be a popular choice among many consumers worldwide. If you are currently looking for a new fan heater, the DeLonghi HTF3033 will certainly give you the same quality experience the rest of the DeLonghi products offer. Have a look at some of the features this product provides:
- Multiple heat settings – You will have the choice between 3 heat options to suit your specific needs.
- 12 month guarantee – The 12 month guarantee that is included with the purchase is worth the cost of the fan heater alone, so you can be sure you are going to have peace of mind buying a fan heater from DeLonghi that is going to last.
- Frost & overheat protection – The frost & overheat protection are just a couple of the additional safety features implemented into the design.
- Thermostat – If you want to be in full control of a fan heater then it doesn’t come much better and more affordable than this product. You will easily be able to adjust the thermostat to a temperature that suits you so you can have a consistent temperature throughout the whole room.
The DeLonghi HTF3033 Fan Heater is very small and compact but still has a decent power output that will ensure bigger rooms are kept warm. If you aren’t willing to pay a lot for a fan heater because you know you will only use it once in a while, then this affordable DeLonghi product is for you. It is very basic but it does the exact job it say’s it will so you can be sure you are going to get a product that works if buying this popular DeLonghi fan heater product.
Features: 12 months guarantee – Thermostat control – Overheat protection – Frost protection – Multiple heat settings
Dimplex Electric Review – Number 3
If you are looking for a much smaller fan heater for whatever reason, the Dimplex Electric Flat Fan Heater is very much a popular choice. This product might be small when compared with its competitors but it still has the power to turn any chilly room into a consistently warm one. This product is also very cheap and it isn’t going to put you in jeopardy when it comes to your electric bills either. Not only is this product very cheap, but it also comes with a variety of features that makes it one of the most competitive fan heaters on the market. Have a look at some of the features this product provides:
- 3 year guarantee – This product has a 3 year guarantee which means it will be repaired or replaced if anything goes wrong with it in the first three years. This guarantee alone makes the product worth buying, as there aren’t many brands out there willing to offer this much of a lengthy guarantee.
- Thermostat control – The thermostat control is a popular feature among many fan heaters these days and this one provides the same. If you are looking for a consistent temperature throughout the room then this small fan heater will be able to provide it.
- Cool blow – If you need a fan that offers a cool blow down feature, then this simple Dimplex product provides that feature too.
- Overheat protection – A simple overheat protection is a great safety addition as it will turn itself off if it gets too warm. This is excellent especially if the product gets accidently covered with fabric.
This Dimplex fan heater is very small and simple but it does exactly what it’s supposed to and not much more. All in all, if you are looking for a simple fan heating experience with a compact heater, this product should definitely be considered thanks to its affordability.
Features: Overheat protection – Multiple heat seconds – Cool blow – Thermostat control – 3 year guarantee
The above three products are very competitive and they each earn the right to be in the number one spot for different reasons. But the Honeywell Fan Heater is the product that should be considered here mainly because it offers much more power and silent heating of rooms up to 22 square metres. You won’t find a better product on the market for the price and with all of the features that come with it.