|BestSteam||360 degree wheels – 3.0 litre water tank – Easy to use – 45 second heat up – Auto shut-off||High-End||Lowest Price Here!|
|Blusmart||Auto shut-off – 2.2 litre tank – Quick 45 second heat up – 100 degree temperature||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
|SALAV||4 steam settings – 45 second heat up – 1.8 litre tank – Versatile – 1 year warranty||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Clothes Steamers
Do you find yourself ironing clothes all the time instead of completing the more important jobs that need doing around the house? If you do, it may be the perfect time to invest in a clothes steamer to make the process much quicker. Obviously if you have a big family, a clothes steamer will make the whole ironing process much easier and you’ll still be able to get perfectly ironed clothes within minutes. Even if you don’t have a big family but you have a busy life, a clothes steamer will benefit you massively. Ironing takes a long time and it isn’t very efficient for anyone that is always in a rush doing other things, but with a clothes steamer, all the hassle gets taken away immediately.
All you have to do with a clothes steamer is make sure it’s filled with water, it’s turned on, and then you simply give your clothes the once over with the steamer attachment – and then within a few seconds your garments will look as if they have been professionally ironed. If you are interested in getting a clothes steamer for your household but you are unsure of which one to buy, have a look at the following three which are currently the most popular on the market.
BestSteam Clothes Steamer Review – Our Number 1
The BestSteam Clothes Steamer (lowest price here!) is a bigger clothes steamer when compared with others on the market but that’s only because it has a huge 3.0 litre water tank that will give you 85 minutes of continuous steam time. This means that instead of filling it up like you would with an iron every few minutes, you will be able to just steam through your clothes within a matter of minutes instead. This product will give you better results than ironing and it will make the whole process much quicker. If you are interested in the BestSteam Clothes Steamer, have a look at some of the features it provides below:
- 6 power settings – Depending on the clothes you want to steam will depend on the power setting you choose to do the job. This product comes with 6 adjustable power settings so you can be sure you will have one for all of the garments in your house.
- Quick start – This product won’t require you wait around for long before you can start steaming thanks to its copper core heating system. It only takes 45 seconds for this to heat up so you can steam through your garments quickly if you are in a rush.
- 0 litre water tank – A massive 3.0 litre water tank will ensure you have up to 85 minutes of continuous steam time, giving you plenty of time to get through plenty of clothes.
- Auto shut-off – The auto shut-off feature is perfect for those that are a little forgetful. If you accidently go out without turning the clothes steamer off, then you will be thankful of the auto-off feature this system possesses.
- Easy to transport – This product comes fully equipped with 360 degree turning wheels so you will easily be able to transfer it from room to room.
This clothes steamer isn’t that expensive for all of the features it provides and in actual fact, this might even be a cheaper option than some of the more expensive irons out there. If you are truly looking for a product that is going to steam through your clothes without you lifting an iron again, this product will suit your needs down to the ground and should be considered.
Features: 360 degree wheels – 3.0 litre water tank – Easy to use – 45 second heat up – Auto shut-off
Blusmart Vertical Clothes Review – Number 2
This garment steamer from Blusmart is a much more affordable option for those not looking to spend a lot. It still does offer a lot in terms of features and a quick clothes steaming experience, so it is still very much one to consider as an affordable option. If you don’t particularly have a lot to spend on a clothes steam but you still want other options than ironing, this product offers you the perfect opportunity. Have a look at some of the features this product provides:
- 6 steam levels – This handy clothes steamer comes with 6 different steam settings so you will have one well suited to the garment you are steaming. This also means that you can steam other items such as curtains and linen.
- 2 litre tank – The 2.2 litre water tank will ensure it has the capacity to hold enough water to keep your steam on for at least 70 minutes without stopping – so you will be able to blitz through your usual ironing load.
- Quick heat – Instead of waiting around for a few minutes for other clothes steamers on the market to heat up, this one is able to heat up to sufficient temperature in just 45 seconds.
- High steam temperature – This product is able to reach over 100 degrees heat so it will kill bacteria on clothes and get rid of dust with ease, making your clothes odourless and fresher smelling.
- No water? No problem – When the product senses there is very little water in the tank it will automatically shut off so you don’t have to worry about overheating.
In conclusion, this product offers a lot of the same features as some of the other clothes steamers on the market and it comes at a fraction of the price. Thee are a couple of smaller features it is missing when compared with the higher-end clothes steamers, but this one offers great value for money and should be considered by anyone looking for an affordable clothes steamer.
Features: Auto shut-off – 2.2 litre tank – Quick 45 second heat up – 100 degree temperature
SALAV Clothes Steamer Review – Number 3
The SALAV Clothes Steam is based upon a modern design so it’s going to compliment any room in the house whilst it’s in use. A lot of the clothes steamers on the market forget about the overall attractiveness of their designs and end up with something ugly and bulky, but this one not only provides a good service but it has a nice design too. Of course, the design isn’t always that important to some people and it’s what it does that is important – have a look at a few of the features implemented into its design:
- Versatile – This clothes steamer isn’t just great for steaming through clothes, but it’s also great to get rid of odour and household bacteria that is deep in the fabric.
- 1 year warranty – The 1 year warranty that is included with purchase is worth the price you pay for the product alone, so you know you are going to get a product that works in the SALAV Clothes Steamer.
- 4 steam settings – The SALAV Clothes Steamer comes with 4 different steam settings so you will easily be able to adjust to a steam setting that suits your needs.
- Fast heat up – This product is ready to steam through your garments within just 45 seconds thanks to its fast heat up technology.
- 8 litre tank – The 1.8 litre capacity water tank will ensure you have enough water to continuously steam for up to 50 minutes.
In conclusion, the SALAV Clothes Steamer is a popular choice for anyone looking for a professional iron finish. This product not only looks great but the features it provides ensures the whole clothes steaming process is effortless. This product’s features give it a competitive edge over other clothes steamers on the market and if you are looking for one that is going to come at the cost of an iron, then this product will suit your needs down to the ground.
Features: 4 steam settings – 45 second heat up – 1.8 litre tank – Versatile – 1 year warranty
All three products above offer a great experience when it comes to clothes steaming, so either one of the above will suit your needs depending on the features you want to take advantage of. The SALAV is the most affordable of the three but it is missing one or two features that let it down compared with the other two, but is still the favoured option if you don’t want to spend too much. The only product here that is capable of steaming through your garments easily is the BestSteam Clothes Steamer. It provides many different features and even though it is in the high-end range, it’s definitely a product that should be considered if you have the money to buy one.